Amy is a professional portrait life-style portrait photographer specializing in families and children. She also photographs Fine Art School Portraits, to view her school portrait work, click here. Her photo sessions focus on fun, light, and emotion. Her photography sessions have been described as fun, loving, and calming.
Senior Session: "Our experience with Amy Rodriguez Photography was OUTSTANDING. Having a typical 18 year old boy, my son was quite hesitant about the “senior pictures” thing, but within a few moments with Amy he was completely comfortable and at ease. He actually said he had FUN! Amy was super eager for our input on props, locations, etc. Her ideas were original and perfectly fit his personality. The experience from start to finish was AMAZING. The pictures - well, they were far beyond anything I could have dreamt -simply beautiful and brought tears to this mom’s eyes." ~Jen
Family Session: "Amy was amazing to work with! With a 5 year old and a 2 year old to contend with on "family" photo day......you can imagine the stress I was under as the mom!! But - Amy handled it all and was able to capture my kids and their personalities during our shoot. She was able to get all the shots I hoped for and was so much fun to work with. Amy took her time, she didn't stress over the lighting...she just did her job and we loved what she provided. Thank you Amy and we cannot wait to do it again!" ~Jennifer
Family Session: "We recently did a family photo session with Amy and it was amazing! Amy communicated with me leading up to the photo session about what to expect, what to wear and even gathered family information to ensure she captured "us". The session was at our home and with 3 boys I was worried they weren't going to sit still long enough to get photos. Amy assured me to just let them be them and she would be fine. We did some things we like to do a as a family- games, swings etc. and then she captured each child doing some things they love- eating donuts, playing an ipads, building legos, skate boarding, lacrosse. The pictures are AMAZING. It has captured this time in our lives SO perfectly. I have been swamped with compliments after posting just a handful of them!! The lightening she uses and the expressions she captures make them so special and not "staged" or "posed" which I didn't want at all. I am already thinking about our next session. Thank you AMY!" ~Nicole
Each collection includes prints + digital files. I think it is so important to have prints in your hand, hard drives crash, USB sticks will be just as obsolete as the floppy and CD. Prints last a lifetime and are meant to be handed down to generations, they are tangible and can be held in your hands. Therefore prints are included with every digital collection.
I offer 3 collections to chose from, all collections include:
- 1 hour of photography by Amy in your home or on location in the Tampa Bay area. Pre-consultation via phone to discuss any questions you have, how and where you would like to be photographed
- An on-line proof gallery for you to place your order from
- Your high-resolution digital files are edited by me. You will receive both color and black and white
- Your choice of prints per each collection
*$100 for travel outside of Tampa Bay Area
Included in Collection Three and can be added to collection one and collection two.
- 10x10 album
- 20 lay-flat pages with room for 25-35 images
- Several album covers to choose from
- Custom designed and approved by you before sending to print
Pre designed wall galleries to make the decision process easier on you!
All-Inclusive High-School Senior Session Pricing: $925
- Pre-consultation to discuss date, time, location, and wardrobe questions
- 1 hour or so of photography in the location of your choice (your home, beach, urban, parks)
- On-line gallery to share with friends and family
- 45-60 high resolution, edited digital images in color and b&w + print release
- (6) 8x10 prints matted to 11x14 in a keepsake folio box
- (25) 5x7 flat custom graduation cards
$200 to reserve your session time and date. Payment plan available, checks and credit cards accepted. All payments are due 2 days prior to your session.
Fill out the form below or call 727-686-6197 for more details on collections and sessions available.